About Our Scholarship
The purpose of the Malheur Federal Credit Union scholarship program is to award one $500, one $300, and one $200 scholarship to Malheur Federal Credit Union members to aid them in their pursuit of higher education. Scholarships are a single monetary reward to be applied to the cost of tuition, books, and/or lab fees (if applicable).
– Must be a member of Malheur Federal Credit Union with an account in your name.
– Must be a graduating high school senior and plan to attend an accredited college, university or technical school in the United States.
– Must provide verification of acceptance to school before scholarship funds are disbursed.
– All required portions of the application must be completed and returned by April 30, 2020.
– A supporting essay must accompany each scholarship application.
– Optional: A supporting letter of recommendation.