A MFCU Checking Account Keeps More Money in Your Pocket
With fewer, lower or even no fees for our members, a MFCU Checking Account makes sense!
Opening a MFCU Checking Account is a smart way to support our local communities. It also keeps more money in your pocket with fewer, lower, or even no fees for participating members. You can also be sure that you will receive helpful, friendly service over the phone or at any one of our branches within Payette and Malheur County. Most importantly, a checking account at MFCU makes a positive impact in the Western Treasure Valley by supporting our local economy. Plus, you’ll enjoy these great features:
- Mobile Account Alerts
- Free Debit Card
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
Options to Avoid a $5 Monthly Fee:
- Primary member is under 18 years of age
- Maintain a monthly direct deposit
- Aggregate account balances stay above $100
Only required to meet one participation option per membership.
Malheur Federal Credit Union Debit Card
Carrying a MFCU Debit Card allows you to show your Western Treasure Valley pride everywhere you shop. When you use your MFCU Debit Card, you’ll be proud that you’re part of something local.
Your MFCU Debit Card:
- Automatically debits your checking account when you make a purchase
- Offers the ability to withdraw cash from ATMs, worldwide
- Fraud monitoring reviews how and where the card is being used and is designed to block potential fraud if abnormal patterns are detected.
Malheur Federal Credit Union offers two convenient ways for you to order checks. Typically, checks arrive within 10 business days. If you need a few checks until your order arrives, just stop by a local branch and we will happily print a small amount for you!
Order by Phone:
You are always welcome to order checks by phone. Just give one of our friendly Member Service Representatives a call at 541.889.3149. We are always happen to assist you!