ONLINE BANKING SERVICES
We all lead busy lives and have hectic schedules. Sometimes there’s simply not enough hours in a day to make all our appointed rounds. That’s why Malheur Federal Credit Union offers the convenience and flexibility of 24 hour Online Account Access to our members.
From within our safe and secure Online Account Access section, members are able to:
- Check account balances
- Inquire on account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- See which checks have cleared your account
Our Online Account Access is easy, secure and just can’t get more affordable… there’s no fee. If you haven’t done so already, enroll for our Online Account Access today!
Home Page Login – Security
At Malheur Federal Credit Union, the security of your online information is important to us. You can rest assured that nobody outside of Malheur Federal Credit Union has access to your account information.
Signing on to view your account information from the Malheur Federal Credit Union Home Page is safe. The moment you click the “Login” button, your account number and password are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, keeping your account information secure.
You have total control over paying your bills and it’s all done electronically, eliminating the need to write checks and buy stamps!
- A secure way to pay monthly bills
- Password protected and user-friendly
- Schedule automatic, recurring payments
- Schedule single or multiple payments at once
- View your bill payment history by date, amount, or payee
Have questions? Bill Pay Customer Service is: (800) 458-3893
How to Use Bill Pay
To take full advantage of this free service, follow the steps below:
- Log into online banking
- Click on “Pay a Bill” on the right hand side under “Move Money” section
- Click “Add another bill”
- Fill out all payee information
- Enter payment amount and schedule, then click “Submit”
Mobile Deposit lets you deposit checks from a computer with a scanner or any smartphone from anywhere in less than 3 minutes! Talk about convenience. Whether it’s 2 AM, you’re stuck at home in a snow storm, or away on a business trip, you don’t need to waste time or gas driving to a branch or look for the nearest deposit-taking ATM. Simply enroll in Mobile Deposit through Malheur Federal Credit Union’s Online Banking and turn your home, office or anywhere, into an MFCU branch! That’s EASY!
Keep in mind that deposits are not immediate. Deposits submitted before 5pm will post within 3 hours. Deposits made after 5pm or on the weekend, will post the next business day after 10am. Items deposited through Mobile Deposit are subject to MFCU’s Check Hold Policy.
You’ll have a chance to review each check and the entire deposit before finalizing. For assistance, just call us at 541-889-3149 or email us at email@example.com.
Remote Deposit Benefits
- Sign up to our Online Banking
- Save gas and time. No more quick trips to a branch.
- Enjoy the convenience of 24/7 availability
- Safe and secure access through MFCU Online Banking
- Requesting mobile deposit is as simple as tapping on the Deposit Check link within MFCU’s mobile app. Select checking or savings and follow the prompts until you receive confirmation that your request was submitted.
Once Approved, Here Are 8 Easy Steps
- Endorse the back of your check with your signature, MFCU Account number, the date, and the term “Mobile Deposit”.
- Log onto MFCU Mobile app
- Tap Deposit Check from the left side
- Tap Deposit a Check
- Enter the amount of the check and tap Continue
- Select account for deposit
- Snap a picture of the check front and back and tap Continue
- Tap Submit to complete the check deposit
Electronic monthly, quarterly, or annual statements are available when you sign up for eStatements. All eStatements are accessed through MFCU’s Online Banking.
In order to receive eStatements you must be signed up for our Online Banking service. Once you sign up, you will no longer receive a paper statement in the mail. You will receive an email that says your eStatement is ready, and then you must sign on to Online Banking to view or print your eStatement.
What Are eStatements?
- Free and convenient service for all members
- Quick, sage, and more secure than a mailed statement
- Refer back to your statement online as often as necessary
- Access previous month’s statements
- Prevent fraudulent activity through your mailbox
How to Use eStatements
- Login to your Online Banking
- Click on one of your shares listed and select eStatements on the right hand side
- Click E-Statements on the left hand side of the new page
- Click on a statement to read more or print it
Visa Card Information
To access your Visa account information, log in to Online Banking at the top left corner of this screen. Once you are logged on you will need to click “Accounts” on the top menu, then select “Manage Card” on the bottom right menu. There you can monitor your account activity and/or pay your bill.
For assistance, please call us at (541) 889-3149.