Frequently Asked Questions

What is the routing number of the Credit Union?

The routing number for Malheur Federal Credit Union is 323274869. Electronic deposits and withdrawals/payments require your entire 14 digit account number. Please refer to the bottom of your checks for this complete number or contact us at 541-889-3149.

How do I sign up for online account access?

You can sign up for online account access by visiting your local branch.

How can I avoid common fees?

Click here for a list of ways to avoid common fees.

When will I receive my new chip-enabled Malheur Federal Credit Union debit card?

Your card will expire the end of the month of expiration. You will receive your chip enabled DEBIT card approximately two weeks prior to your cards expiration.

What do I do if my credit card or debit card is lost or stolen?

As soon as you are aware that your card have been lost or stolen, contact member services below.

  • To report a Mastercard DEBIT card please call (855) 448-8202.
  • To report a Visa CREDIT card please call (800) 449-7728, or (727) 299-2449 for Out of Country.

For more information regarding reporting identity theft, click here.

How do I order checks?

Checks can be ordered in person or over the phone at any of our branches, or order checks online here.

If you are unable to place an order with our new check printer, Checks For Less, please call us at (541) 889-3149:

How do I sign up for E-Statements?

Once logged in to online banking, simply select “E-Statement” on the menu to submit your request for E-statements.

You will be able to view your first E-statements beginning the next statement period. Click here for more information.

How do I begin using mobile deposit?

Beginning to use mobile deposit it simple. Just email or call your local branch to request that your account be authorized to use mobile deposit.

Keep in mind that deposits are not immediate. Deposits submitted before 5pm will post within 3 hours. Deposits made after 5pm will post the next business day after 10am.

How do I activate or select a PIN for my debit or credit card?

To activate your DEBIT card or select a new PIN, call (866) 985-2273.

To activate your CREDIT card, call (800) 631-3197 or to change your CREDIT card PIN , call (888) 886-0083.

I’d like to switch my banking to Malheur Federal Credit Union. How do I do this?

Malheur Federal Credit Union is dedicated to making your banking experience as simple as possible. That is why we have created a simple convenient way for you to switch financial institutions.

There are four simple steps to switch.

What should I do if I suspect fraudulent activity on my account?
  • To report DEBIT card fraud please call: 855-448-8202
  • To report CREDIT card fraud charges please call 855-616-9185

For more information regarding reporting identity theft, click here.