DIGITAL WALLETShopping just got a little easier, and a whole lot safer.
With Digital Wallet from Malheur Federal Credit Union, your phone becomes your wallet. By using one of our five available Pay apps, your transaction is completed without ever sharing your credit card numbers with the merchant.
Google Pay™ is the fast, simple way to pay in millions of places – online, in stores, and more. Google Pay™ brings together everything you need at checkout and protects your payment info with multiple layers of security. In addition, you can manage your account wherever you want – on the app or on the web.
When you use your device to pay in stores, Google Pay™ uses an encrypted number instead of your actual card number, so your details stay secure. Plus, you can check out faster with the device that’s already in your hand – no need to dig through your wallet.
- Look for the app on your phone. Google Pay™ comes preloaded on several devices. If your phone doesn’t have the app, you can download it from Google Play.
- Add your credit or debit card(s). If you already have a card in your Google account you can simply add it to Google Pay™ by confirming a few details, or you can add a new card – it’s as simple as taking a picture.
- Start tapping. Simply unlock your phone and tap to use Google Pay™ at any of the over one million store locations throughout the US that accept contactless payments.
Now you’re ready to use your Malheur Federal Credit Union debit or credit card in Google Pay™.
Using Apple Pay™ with yourApple Watch or iPhone is quicker than using a debit or credit card. Since spending money shouldn’t mean spending more time at the register.
Apple Pay™ is easy and works with the Apple™ devices you use every day. You can make secure purchases in apps, on the web, and of course, in stores. Plus you can send and receive money from friends and family right in Messages. Apple Pay™ is simpler than using your physical card, and safer too.
Adding a Card to Apple Pay™
- Go to Wallet and tap . If you do not have the app download it from your phones app store.
- Follow the steps to add a new card.
- Tap Next. Your card issuer or bank will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay™. If your issuer or bank needs more information in order to verify your card, they will ask you for it. When you have the information ready, go back to Wallet and tap your card.
- After your issuer or bank verifies your card, tap Next.
Now you’re ready to use your Malheur Federal Credit Union debit or credit card in Apple Pay™.
Samsung Pay lets you carry your debit, credit, gift and membership cards on your devices. Just take a picture of your card or a barcode, then tap to check out.
With Samsung Pay, every transaction is covered by your credit union’s fraud protection and authenticated by your fingerprint, pin number or iris scan. In addition, Samsung Knox and tokenization add extra layers of security.
Adding a Card to Samsung Pay™
- To get started, navigate to and open Samsung Pay™ on your phone.
- Tap Menu in the top left corner,
- and then tap Cards.
- Next, tap Add cards and follow the on-screen instructions to register your card.
- When you add a card, you must agree to the card’s terms and conditions.
Now you’re ready to use your Malheur Federal Credit Union debit or credit card in Samsung Pay™.
Whether you’re stocking up on groceries or adding to your shoe collection, you’ll get the same rewards, miles, points and other perks with Fitbit Pay™ that you’d receive with your physical card.
Fitbit Pay™ makes shopping at your favorite places easier and quicker than ever. You can use it anywhere you see the contactless payment symbol.
Just add your debit or credit card to your Fitbit™ watch or tracker and you’ll be ready to go.
Adding a Card to Fitbit Pay™
- To begin, download the latest version of the Fitbit™ app.
- Open the Fitbit™ app and navigate to your Ionic settings.
- Tap on Fitbit Wallet™ and follow the instructions in order to add your card.
- If you haven’t created a PIN for your watch, you’ll be asked to set one up.
- Enter your card and billing information.
- Your card details will be sent securely to Malheur Federal Credit Union for verification and you will be prompted to accept terms.
- When you’re done, Fitbit Pay™ will sync the activated card to your watch via Bluetooth.
Now you’re ready to use your Malheur Federal Credit Union debit or credit card in Fitbit Pay™.
Your Garmin device is already an integral part of your everyday life, but with Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution, you’ll have even more uses for it. It’s a faster, more secure, and convenient way to pay.
Garmin Pay™ is a contactless payment solution which is designed for people who are on the move. Whether you get a cup of Joe after your morning run or grab a bite to eat while out on a ride, Garmin Pay™ lets you make purchases quickly and nearly effortlessly with nothing but your watch. No wallet? No phone? Not a problem.
Adding a Card to Garmin Pay™
With your Garmin Pay™ wallet you can add up to ten credit or debit cards.
- From the device page in the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app, select Garmin Pay™.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the card information. Then add the card to your wallet.
Now you’re ready to use your Malheur Federal Credit Union debit or credit card in Garmin Pay™.