MFCU DEBIT CARDS
Simple and secure debit cards
Malheur Federal Credit Union’s Mastercard debit cards make it easy to buy the things you need – whether you’re shopping online or simply grabbing a snack at the corner convenience store. There’s no need to carry cash or checks, and our cards are chip-enabled so you know your transactions are protected.
Features of your Mastercard debit cards
- Instant issue at our Main Branch in Ontario
- Funds drawn directly from your checking account
- Worldwide ATM access, including surcharge-free access at more than 50,000 ATMs nationwide
- Fraud monitoring reviews how and where the card is being used and is designed to block potential fraud if abnormal patterns are detected.
- Set debit card alerts here.
Debit card details
The requirements to get a debit card are simple:
- Open a MFCU checking account
- Members younger than 18 must have a guardian as a joint account holder
Get your Mastercard debit card today
Visit our Main Branch in Ontario, call (541) 889-3149 or open your account online.
Need a checking account?
If you don’t have a Malheur Federal Credit Union checking account, apply now for a new account and ask for a Mastercard debit card.
MFCU debit card frequently asked questions
What do I do if I lose my debit card?
As soon as you are aware that your card is lost or stolen, contact member services at (855) 448-8202.
How do I activate or select a PIN for my debit card?
To activate your debit card or select a new PIN, call (866) 985-2273.
When will I receive my new chip-enabled MFCU debit card?
Your card will expire on the last day of the month of expiration. You will receive your chip enable debit card approximately two weeks prior to your cards expiration.