The safety of our members and employees is always a top priority. We thank you for your patience as we work through this ever changing environment. We have developed this page to help keep you informed on how MFCU is helping our members during this time.
Safety In Our Branches
- Most lobbies and drive-thrus are open for regular business hours. Please check our locations page for availability.
- Face coverings are required at all branch lobbies. This is to ensure the safety of our employees and to help keep our branches open to serve you. Please check our locations page for requirements per branch.
- Please do not come to a lobby if you are sick, have a fever, or have traveled outside local area.
- Please practice safe social distancing when visiting a branch.
- Surfaces including counters and touch pads are cleaned regularly.
Bank From Home
For your convenience, most transactions can be completed using one of the many electronic options available.
- LiveChat – Communicate with a Member Service Specialist, wherever you are
- Mobile Banking – Transfer funds, open accounts, and much more
- Mobile Deposit – No need to come to a branch to deposit a check, use your phone
- Learn more about banking from home
Borrower Assistance Programs
The current economic disruptions caused by COVID-19 may cause financial challenges for many of our members. During this time, MFCU is offering borrower assistance.
Protecting Our Employees
The MFCU Team is our most important asset. Many of our teams have been working from home to keep them and their families safe. We also encourage our employees to limit their travel and maintain safe social distancing practices. Workstations are cleaned regularly to reduce the risk of exposure.